01. Why do we need an air purifier?
Americans spend at least 70% of their lives indoors, and the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that, on average, indoor air is five times more polluted than outdoor air. Given these staggering statistics, it only makes sense that having an air purifier will greatly improve your and your family’s health.
02. What contaminants will Airgle air purifier remove from the air?
07. How do I turn off the LCD?
If you wish to turn off the LCD on the left hand side of the panel, press "Mode" or "Auto" button twice.
09. What is AHAM Certified CADR?
06. How does Control Setting work?
04. How do I replace filters and reset the filter gauge?
Airgle air purifier is equipped with a filter life monitor, which will assist you in determining when a filter needs to be replaced. Please visit our Manual page to get a PDF version of the Filter Installation and Reset Guide for a specific model.
05. How do I reset Titanium Pro?
Airgle system is equipped with a Titanium Pro life monitor, which will assist you in determining when this module needs to be replaced. Please visit our Manual Page to get a PDF version of the Filter Installation and Reset Guide for a specific model.
03. I bought an Airgle air purifier and want to upgrade. How do I modify filter configuration ?
08. Which Airgle model has a highest CADR value?